We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Widths in document . doc saved by openOffice

Hi Everyone!

I am having some problems with a document .doc that contains tables trs a tds.

while saving the document with Microsoft word everything works like a charm, if I save the document with openOffice and process the doc with aspose, and save the document as html, it doesn’t translate td’s width attribute.

I am working with aspose 10.5 libraries and don’t know wether it is a bug or not.

I have found a work arround. With openOffice, tough it fills cells cellFormat with, it doesn’t fill cellFormat preferredWidth. The only thing I have to do is to put cellFormat width into preferredWidth.

I suppose that if preferredWidth is not filled, it cames from openOffice saving, but is there any other way to know wether the document last saving was made with openOffice?

If so, could you proccess the issue?

Thanks in an advance

Hi there,

Thanks for your inquiry. I would suggest you please upgrade to the latest version (v14.10.0) from here and let us know how it goes on your side. If the problem still remains, please share following detail for investigation purposes.

• Please attach your input Word document.
  • Please

create a standalone/runnable simple Java application that demonstrates the code (Aspose.Words code) you used to generate
    your output document

• Please attach the output HTML file that shows the undesired behavior.

Unfortunately,
it is difficult to say what the problem is without the Document(s) and
simplified application. We need your Document(s) and simple project to
reproduce the problem. As soon as you get these pieces of information to
us we’ll start our investigation into your issue.