Wild underline appear (1244)

Hi i have issue with this presentation AVIQ.pptx.zip (367.8 KB). when I add text to this shape, that text appears as underline, you can see it in saved file.

Presentation presentation = new Presentation("AVIQ.pptx");
ISlide slide = presentation.getSlides().get_Item(0);
AutoShape shape = (AutoShape) slide.getShapes().get_Item(0);	
IParagraph paragraph = shape.getTextFrame().getParagraphs().get_Item(0);
Portion portion = new Portion("new portion");
paragraph.getPortions().add(portion);	
presentation.save("saved.pptx", SaveFormat.Pptx);

Can you please check this out?
Thanks,
Zeljko.

@Zeljko,

I have worked with the presentation file shared by you and have been able to observe the issue specified. An issue with ID SLIDESJAVA-36948 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the issue will be fixed.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-36948) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by mudassir.fayyaz

Hi, I’m still having issue with this, underline appears on almost all other slides when i add text.
code:

Presentation presentation = new Presentation("AVIQ.pptx");	
ISlide slide = presentation.getSlides().get_Item(2);
AutoShape shape = (AutoShape) slide.getShapes().get_Item(1);
IParagraph paragraph = shape.getTextFrame().getParagraphs().get_Item(0);
Portion portion = new Portion("new portion");
paragraph.getPortions().add(portion);
presentation.save("saved.pptx", SaveFormat.Pptx);

Im using latest aspose slides for java (19.2).
Can you please check this out?

Thanks,
Zeljko

@Zeljko,

We have investigated the issue on our end. This line appears, because the styles of the new Portion are inherited from master style. In order to fix this problem you may use the styles from existing Portion:

Presentation presentation = new Presentation("AVIQ.pptx"); ISlide slide = presentation.getSlides().get_Item(0); AutoShape shape = (AutoShape) slide.getShapes().get_Item(0); IParagraph paragraph = shape.getTextFrame().getParagraphs().get_Item(0); IPortionFormat portionFormat = paragraph.getPortions().get_Item(0).getPortionFormat(); Portion portion = new Portion("new portion"); portion.getPortionFormat().setFontUnderline(portionFormat.getFontUnderline()); paragraph.getPortions().add(portion); presentation.save("saved.pptx", SaveFormat.Pptx);