Windows header styles are not reflecting

Hi Team,

we are Generating both PDF and word document through ASPOSE. we have come across few issues regarding TOC and Header Styles

My HTML stream has header style

Title

this comes as header in aspose generated word document but i want to see the word header styles to be selected on clicking on this header [Only inference i can have is Paragraph level is set as level 1]. Is there any way i can explicitly set the word header style.
Thanks in advance for your suggestion

Hi,

Thanks for your inquiry. To ensure a timely and accurate response, please attach the following resources here for testing:

• Your input document
  • Aspose.Words generated output document showing the undesired behavior
  • Your expected document which shows the correct output. Please create this document using Microsoft Word application

As soon as you get these pieces of information ready, we’ll start investigation into your issue and provide you code to achieve the same using Aspose.Words. Thanks for your cooperation.

PS: To attach these resources, please zip them and Click ‘Reply’ button that will bring you to the ‘reply page’ and there at the bottom you can include any attachments with that post by clicking the ‘Add/Update’ button.

Best regards,