Windows server version

May I know what Windows server version will support ? For Aspose.words and Aspose.pdf

@Vibrantshekar,

There should be no issue in using Aspose APIs on Windows Server (latest or old) because Aspose for .NET libraries are completely independent class library projects compiled under the .NET framework. Please share more detail about your requirement or issue that you are facing. We will look into it and update you accordingly.

hi ikram,

i have one year licence of the aspose.customer which include pdf and word
i m generating the word document from my application by the aspose word component. but i m getting text on the generated document like this

Evaluation Only. Created with Aspose.Words. Copyright 2003-2017 Aspose Pty Ltd.

so please tell me why this things is happened i spend more then 2000 $ behind this component.

@Vibrantshekar,

This message shows that your application is unable to find/load the Aspose license. Please share more details about the issue like:

• Which version of Windows Server are you using?
  • Which version of Aspose components are you using?
  • System/Environment details
  • How you are deploying the application on the production server?
  • Steps to reproduce the issue

This will help us to further look into the issue in detail.

Windows Server version 2012
Aspose version 17.9
System details 64 bit operating system
Ram 8 GB
Environment Visual studio 2010
Database SSMS 2008 R2
First i am building the solution and after that publishing the solution into one folder and required files are Integrating in the IIS Server
After Integrating the solution when i am trying to access the Application through browser for uploading , it’ will upload successfully and throws that evalution error.

@Vibrantshekar,

We have looked into the details. Aspose.Words does not have such limitation. You may use Aspose.Words for .NET where .NET is installed. Please visit the following links for details and update us in case of any query or comments.

Platform Independence
Applying a License