Wmf to png conversion for java web application

Dear support team,
Please guide me how i can convert wmf file to png using aspose

From
Nitin Chopkar

Hi Nitin,

Thank you for your inquiry.

I am afraid that currently Aspose.Imaging APIs does not support the conversion from .wmf format to .png format. However, a feature request has been logged in to our system with ID IMAGING-34923. Our product team will look in to it. We will update you accordingly.

Hope the above information helps. In case of any issues, need further clearance please be sure to let us know, we will be glad to assist you.

Hi Nitin,

This is to update you that the feature is not available in Aspose.Imaging for .NET. However, it can be done using Aspose.Imaging for Java with the following code. We have attached the working java sample for your kind reference.

CODE:

WmfMetafileImage metafile = new WmfMetafileImage("C:\\images\\sample.wmf");
metafile.save("C:\\images\\sample_output.png", new PngOptions());

Hope the above information helps. In case of any issues, need further clearance please be sure to let us know, we will be glad to assist you.

Hi Ikram.haq,
Very very thank Ikram to reply us, provided code is converted WMF to png image but its not exactly same as wmf file, its showing some cross line into converted png file. What we are looking we want exactly same png image as wmf image quality. we attached wmf and converted png file into zip format here, please found it and help me out from that.

From
Nitin Chopkar

Hi Nitin,

It is good to know that you are up & running again. Please note, the cross on the resultant image is caused due to the evaluation limitation. Please note, on larger images, the API adds a small box at top left corner of the image, however, in case of small images, a cross is drawn when license is not set in the application. You can request for a 30 day temporary license to avoid such limitations. Once you have received the license file via an email, please follow the instruction about licensing to set the license in your application.