Symbols are not recognizing while converting WMF to PNG image using Aspose.Imaging for Java

We have purchase license of Aspose.imaging and facing
Issues while converting wmf to png ~ symbol not recognizing.
Zip file attached here, which contains wmf and converted png file.WMF To PNG.zip (1.3 KB)

Please look out this issue on urgent base.

From
Nitin Chopkar

@nitinchopkar,

I have observed the issue shared by you and suggest you to please use Aspose.Imaging for .NET 18.11 on your end. If there is still an issue then please share the working sample project reproducing the issue.

Dear support,
Our application is developed in java technology and we are using Paid license version of Aspose.Imaging for java (aspose-imaging-17.9-jdk16.jar).
Please give us solution of that problem with that version.

From
Nitin Chopkar
(Techior Solutions Pvt. Ltd.)

@nitinchopkar,

I have worked with the sample file shared by you and have been able to observe the issue specified. An issue with ID IMAGINGJAVA-1136 has been created in our issue tracking system to investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be notified once issue will be fixed.

Hello Adnan.Ahmad,
Kindly request you look that issues as soon as possible and revert solution to us on same.

From
Nitin Chopkar

@nitinchopkar,

I have observed your comments. I like to inform that in Aspose.Imaging forum the issues are selected for investigation on first come first serve basis. Also the first priority for scheduling and resolution is given to paid Enterprise and priority support customers. Then Aspose.Imaging normal or free support customers issues are scheduled and resolved on first come and first come serve basis. I will share the further information with you as soon as the issue will be resolved.

Please update us regarding this issues.

@nitinchopkar,

I have verified the issue status from our issue tracking system and regret to share that at present the issue is pending for investigation in issues queue. We request for your patience and will share good news with you as soon as the issue will be fixed.

@nitinchopkar,

I like to inform that we have investigated issue in details. I also like to inform that your source file contains font MT Extra that supports only symbols and digits ([a-z],[A-Z],[0-9]). In initial file text marked by MT font Extra contains symbols :. So it can not be rendered. I have attached your source file with updated font MT Extra to such that supports symbols :. All another image viewers including Corel Draw and GIMP also can not render initial file as needed. Please use attached file as source. Source File.zip (1.1 KB)