We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Word 2 Pdf formatting issue with tables

Aspose Team,

We are currently experiencing a problem when converting a word doc to pdf.

The word doc contains tables in the last pages of the document and are formatted correctly. Sometimes, when the document is converted to a pdf the tables come back with all of the content of a row in the first column of that row - in other words, we have five colums per row and the content of the five columns gets "lumped-up" together in the first column and the following columns are left blank.

We have observed that this issue always starts in the first row shown a the top of any particular page, if the first row shown in the page is formatted properly the subsequent rows are formated properly, but if the first row at the beginning of a page is lumped-up the following rows will be lumped-up.

Any ideas as to why this might be happening? Could it be fixed with a newer version? Please let me know if you have seen this before.

We are currently using Aspose.Pfd v3.0.3.0 and Aspose.Words v3.6.1.0

Your help is appreciated,
- ctopete

Hi ctopete,

Please update to use the newest version of both components for avoiding unexpected errors.

If any problem still occurs, please let me know.

Hi Kevin,

I updated to the newer versions of the components and tested with the word documents that were causing the problems. The PDF docs came out alright. It seems like this fixed the problem however I have not tested in staging. Will keep you posted

regards,
-ctopete