Word 2 pdf problems

I’m testing some word documents to see if the component works fine for us.

But there are many problems, with the converting, because the pdf files mostly did not look like the original word file.

the most problems we are having with floating pictures, and drawing objects.

I’ve attached some .doc files and the resulting pdf files.
Word_T2.doc --> arrow is converted as line
Word_T6.doc --> images are not positioned correctly

Is there any option to fix the problems, without changing the word files, because that’s not an option for us.

Hello!
Thank you for asking this.
Unfortunately we cannot promise to convert every DOC to PDF 100% exact. Generally it is impossible by technical reasons. In most such cases we recommend changing the documents to avoid conversion issues when it is the case. When it is not, we can provide some programmatic workarounds.

1. Word_T2.doc → arrow is converted as line. It is a known issue #3231. This can be supported either in Aspose.Words or Aspose.Pdf.
  2. Word_T6.doc → images are not positioned correctly. Not all image placement types are supported in Aspose.Pdf. So we cannot help without their support.

You can also see this table to figure out conversion restrictions:
https://docs.aspose.com/words/net/supported-document-formats/
For (1) we can invent something without need of changing documents. We can draw three lines, not one where arrow is occurred. It is relatively difficult to implement as a workaround and won’t cover general case. But if the most of your documents contain arrows which need to be converted that would be important to fix #3231 faster.
For (2) I can only recommend asking Aspose.Pdf team. This is a very old subject and we told them many times that for instance wrapping around text is important.
Please let us know what other restrictions might be severe for your tasks. We’ll try to find solutions.
Thank you for understanding,