Word 2007 dotm is losing vba and macros

Upon generating a word 2007 document it loses all the macro and vba code when it is sent to the user. The document is first merged with data and then streamed to the user. We have a document which is almost identical with the exception of the code behind the document in Word 2003 which works correctly. Is there anything we need to do besides set the saveformat type and document extension to send the document to the user. We are working in vb.net and streaming the document to the user through a web interface. The code we are using for both documents for the merge is the same, the only difference we are making is for the saving format of the document.
Thanks
Donna

Hi Donna,

Thanks fro your inquiry. Could you please attach your input and output documents here for testing? I will check the issue and provide you more information.
Also it would be great if you provide sample code, which will allow me to reproduce the problem.
Best regards.

I will forward this over to our development team so they can provide you with the code they are using and their documents. They are in a different time zone so I was trying to see if I could find an answer today. They will be in touch hopefully some time this evening.
Donna

Hi Donna,

Thank you for additional information. I will wait for your inputs.
Best regards.