Word 2010 Beta: Bookmark with Name "_GoBack" found

Dear Aspose Team!
Today I processed a DOCX that has been created by Word 2010 Beta. When travercing the document’s bookmarks by both, Aspose.Words 6.6 and 8.1, a strange bookmark named “_GoBack” was found.
It seems to exist in the Word document’s internal structure only:
The bookmark can be found in the document.xml from the unzipped docx, but it does not appear in the “Insert/Bookmark” dialog.
I tried to get some information by Google without any success.
Please find attached the sample document.
The exact Word/MSO version is: 14.0.4536.1000 BETA
Please take note of this problem if it’s new to you.
Otherwise, could you please tell something about it (and other effects)?
Although the Office 2010 is very fresh and just Beta, is there already some information of other known issues and compatibility problems available?
If you require additional information, please let me know.
Thank you very much for your efforts,
Cheers,
Stephan

Hi

Thanks for your request. I managed to reproduce the problem on my side. Your request has been linked to the appropriate issue. You will be notified as soon as it is fixed.
Regarding information, nobody reported problems with MS Word 2010 before.
Best regards,

Hi Andrey!
Thanks for your quick reply and for the information.
Unfortunately, I found no information in which extend Aspose.Words supports Word 2010 but I found an external link which states that there are no changes between docx 2007 and docx 2010:
http://www.addictivetips.com/windows-tips/open-docx-files-without-word-2010/
Although being no expert in the docx/Office XML format, I fear that there could be issues with no strongly-typed new information in Word 2010 docx (e.g. given by non validated XML attributes or other extensibility mechanisms) that could cause compatibility problems. That kind of problems could occur even if there are no changes in the XML format.
Hence it could cause loss of information or even make Aspose.Words fail when processing a document created by Word 2010.
So my questions are:
Do you see any problems?
Is there some official information given by Aspose about supporting Word 2010 by the current (8.x) or even earlier versions (6.x)?
Thanks again for your great support,
cheers,

Stephan

p.s.
I assume that this is no Aspose.Words bug because I performed no writing operation with its API. The document was created by VSTO.

Additional information:
For our POC, we are still using VS 2008, VSTO/VSTA 9.0 as well as MS Office Tools 9.0 while on the system, the application is deployed on, Word 2010 is installed.
Could this be a (or the) problem?
Thanks,
Stephan

Hi Stephan,

Thank you for additional information. We plan to test compatibility with MS Word 2010 before releasing the next version of Aspose.Words.
In MS Word there are two kinds of bookmarks: hidden bookmarks and bookmarks, which you see in the list of available bookmarks. If you enable checkbox “Hidden bookmarks”, you will see “_GoBack” bookmarks in MS Word. See the attached screenshot.
For some reason Aspose.Words decides that this is not hidden. We should investigate this issue deeply and then provide you more information.
Best regards.

Hi Stephan,
There is no problem in Aspose.Words here.
Bookmark names that start with underscore such as your “_GoBack” bookmark are “invisible” bookmarks in Microsoft Word.
If you select Insert / Bookmarks in Microsoft Word to open the Bookmarks dialog box you can click on the Hidden Bookmarks checkbox to show them and you will see your GoBack bookmark.
Aspose.Words just always lists all bookmarks in a document. If you don’t want to show “invisible” bookmarks to the user, just check if the name of the bookmark starts with "
".