Word 2013 import failure

Hi
What’s the status on support for Office 2013 (specifically Word 2013). We’re using Aspose.Words for Java to import word docs into our software and a simple docx created in Word 2013 is failing. I can give you the trace of the error and the doc in question.

Using the latest aspose.words (11.6.0)

com.aspose.words.FileCorruptedException: The document appears to be corrupted and cannot be loaded.
at com.aspose.words.FileFormatUtil.Z(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.words.Document.Z(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.words.Document.èUnknown Source)
at com.aspose.words.Document.(Unknown Source)
at com.thinkbuzan.gaia.importer.word.WordImporter.getNodeCollection(WordImporter.java:204)
at com.thinkbuzan.gaia.importer.word.WordImporter.importFile(WordImporter.java:115)
at com.thinkbuzan.gaia.importmanager.a.doInBackground(a.java:5)
at com.thinkbuzan.chaos.utilities.edtutilities.AbstractSwingWorker$2.run(AbstractSwingWorker.java:121)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.aspose.words.CP.Z(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.words.TO.r4(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.words.TO.r5(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.words.TO.W(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.words.TO.Z(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.words.TO.èUnknown Source)
at com.aspose.words.UX.rP(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.words.UW.read(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.words.U6.rO(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.words.U6.read(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.words.Document.Z(Unknown Source)
… 9 more

Hi Chris,

Thanks for you inquiry. I am working over your query and update your soon.

Best Regards,

Hi Chris,
Sorry for the inconvenience faced. While using the latest version of Aspose.Words i.e. v11.6.0, I have managed to reproduce this issue on my side. I have logged the issue in our bug tracking system for further investigation, the issue ID is WORDSNET-6700. I have also linked your request to this issue and you will be notified as soon as it is resolved.
Please feel free to contact us for any further assistance.
Best Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-6700) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.