Word 2013 support?

Hi,
Is there any more information about the current support for Word (or Office in general) 2013? The current version, 11.7.0 cannot open any Word 2013 documents.

Using the following code:
Aspose.Words.Document document = new Aspose.Words.Document("test.docx");

where test.docx is a very simple Word document saved with the latest preview edition of Word 2013.

Gives the following exception:
The document appears to be corrupted and cannot be loaded.

I found the following reference on the support forum, WORDSNET-6700, but is there ETA on the support?

Hi Vincent,

Thanks for your inquiry. Could you please attach your input Word document here for testing? I will investigate the issue on my side and provide you more information.

Moreover, I am afraid, there is no ETA available as to when the fix of WORDSNET-6700 would be available.

Best Regards,

The original post is updated with a very simple test document. And will just wait for the 2013 support. Hopefully it will be there with the official release of Office 2013.

Hi Vincent,

Thanks for your inquiry.

While using the latest version of Aspose.Words i.e. 11.7.0, I managed to reproduce this exception on my side. I have logged this issue in our bug tracking system. The issue ID is WORDSNET-6984. Your request has been linked to this issue and you will be notified as soon as it is resolved.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-6984) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.