Word "Test" in PDF but not in MS Word document

When converting a MS Word document to a PDF the word “Test” shows in the PDF. However, the word “Test” does not exist in the MS Word document. A sample project is attached demonstrating the issue.
Aspose PDF 3.8
Aspose Words 5.2.2

Hello Patrick,
I have tested the issue and I am able to notice the problem. The issue seems to be at Aspose.Words end as I can see the same word “Test” in the intermediate XML, and for the sake of correction we need to coordinate with Aspose.Words team. Soon you will be updated with the status of correction.
We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hi,
It seems this problem is caused by Aspose.Words because the word “Test” is inside the XML generated by Aspose.Words. I will move this thread to Aspose.Words forum. The developers of Aspose.Words will reply to you soon.

Hello!
Thank you for your inquiry.
This text is the result of ASK fields present between words. We suggested removing it. The issue has been logged as #6358 in our defect database and fixed in the current codebase. Update will be available with the next hotfix (about 1 week).
Regards,

We are happy to tell you that we released new version of Aspose.Words. This version includes fix of issue you found earlier (issue # 6358). You can download new version from here:
https://releases.aspose.com/words/net
Best regards.