Word Bullets and numbering to RTF problem

When I copy and paste a specific word bullet format I have this (Look at “RTFResult”)…

“StartWord” is a original bullet format

On the RTF i have 14-0100 and i want 14-100.

Hi Marc,

Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately, your question isn’t clear enough therefore we request you to please elaborate your inquiry further. How are you copying bullets from DOCX to RTF? Are you using Aspose.Words to achieve this task. If yes, please share complete source code. This will help us to understand your scenario, and we will be in a better position to address your concerns accordingly. Secondly, the “ResultRTF.docx” document you attached is empty. Please make sure you attached the correct file.

Best regards,

Yesm i copying bullets from DOCX to RTF and i using Aspose.Words.

Hi Robin,

Thanks for your inquiry. After an initial test with Aspose.Words for .NET 14.11.0, I was unable to reproduce this issue on my side (please see attached out.rtf). I would suggest you please upgrade to the latest version of Aspose.Words. You can download it from the following link. I hope, this helps.
http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.words-for-.net/default.aspx

In case the problem still remains, please share complete source code you are getting this problem with here for testing. We will investigate the issue on our end and provide you more information.

Best regards,

I trying with the new version but the problem is here again.

Can you try with Aspose RTF control on Framework 3.5 (VB.net).

Hi Robin,

Thanks for your inquiry. To ensure timely and accurate response, please create a standalone runnable console application (source code) that helps us reproduce your problem on our end and attach it here for testing. As soon as you get this simple application ready, we'll start further investigation into your issue and provide you more information. Thanks for your cooperation.

Best regards,