Word Conversion To PDF - Losing some formatting

When converting word documents to pdf, some of the formatting is being lost (page numbers in heading). I am attaching 3 documents - the word template, the document that is created from the template using Aspose.Words, and the pdf file. I am using Aspose.Pdf version 3.6.2.0 and Aspose.Words version 5.2.0.0. I am also attaching the code that does the conversion.

Hi cspurlock,
I can reproduce the problem with Aspose.PDF 4.1.0.0, it is logged as PDFNET-10743, we will try to fixed it in about 2 weeks.
Thanks.

Hello Curtis,
I’ve again tested scenario and I’m able to notice that the issue is occurring over Aspose.Words end, because the page number information is not being exported in the intermediate XML file. For the sake of correction, I’m moving this thread to Aspose.Words forum and I believe our team of experts taking care of that product, would be kind enough to help you out with this problem.
Your patience and understanding is greatly appreciated in this regard.

Hello Curtis,

Thanks for your inquiry. I managed to reproduce the problem with page number in the header on my side. Your request has been linked to the appropriate issue. You will be notified as soon as it is fixed.
Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 11155) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(46)