Word converter with Hebrew

Hello,

I downLoad your TrialVersion of Aspose.Words for net.

It is nice product, But I got stuck with some problem:

1.When I loaded word document with defualt font in hebrew (Arial), The document not know to loaded this defualt font (it is replace to Time New Roman font).

2.When I save document in hebrew, It is save with Time New Roman font.

Do you know of this problem?

Is there a way to fix it?

Thank's

Nom

Hi Nom,

Thanks for your inquiry. Could you please attach your input Word document you’re getting problem with here for testing? I will investigate the issue on my side and provide you more information.

Best Regards,

Hello,

I attached a sample project that contains also a sample document.

I didn't put into the Aspose.Word.dll because its weight is 6MB,

however, I am using this dll of 11.1.0.0 version (Runtime version: 2.0.50727)

Thanks,

nom

Hi Nom,

Thanks for your inquiry.

Please note that when you specify a font via theme, MS WORD shows theme name in round brackets e.g. Arial (Body CS); Aspose.Words preserves Themes, during saving to DOCX format. Since DOC format does not support MS Word 2007/2010 Themes, formatting specified in themes will be converted to direct formatting upon saving DOCX to DOC format. In your case, Arial (Body CS) will be converted to simple Arial.
Nom:
When I save document in hebrew, It is save with Time New Roman font.
Secondly, I managed to reproduce this issue on my side during converting DOCX to RTF format. I have logged this issue in our bug tracking system as WORDSNET-6021. Your request has also been linked to this issue and you will be notified as soon as it is resolved.

Sorry for inconvenience.

Best Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-6021) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.