Word document incorrectly converted to PDF

Hi
Currently a have the Evaluation Version. I open any Word document and convert it to PDF
And I see different on the colors
Can I send You two files? They not are large
We currently check the product before purchasing it

Hi Leonid,

Thanks for your inquiry. RevisionOptions class allows to control how document revisions are handled during layout process. You do not create instances of this class directly. Use the RevisionOptions.LayoutOptions property to access layout options for this document. Please see the following code for an example:

Document doc = new Document("input.docx");
RevisionOptions ro = doc.LayoutOptions.RevisionOptions;
ro.InsertedTextColor = RevisionColor.ByAuthor; // For inserted revisions each author gets own color
ro.DeletedTextColor = RevisionColor.NoHighlight; // Deleted revisions are not highlighted
ro.RevisedPropertiesColor = RevisionColor.DarkBlue; // Formatting revisions will be marked in dark blue
ro.RevisionBarsColor = RevisionColor.DarkYellow; // Revision Bars on the side of the page will be dark yellow
doc.Save("output.pdf");

Hi
Thanks for quick response.
I try your code in my project (Currently I work in Evaluation of Aspose.Words)
Unfortunately it’s not affect. This code save PDF file like in my previously sample (123.pdf)
What can I do?
Thank You

Hi Leonid,

Thanks for your inquiry. I have tested the scenario using Aspose.Words for .NET 14.11.0 and have not found the shared issue. Please use Aspose.Words for .NET 14.11.0. Please change the RevisionColor as shown below and check the output Pdf. I have attached the output Pdf file with this post for your kind reference.

Document doc = new Document(MyDir + "doc.doc");
RevisionOptions ro = doc.LayoutOptions.RevisionOptions;
ro.InsertedTextColor = RevisionColor.DarkYellow; // For inserted revisions each author gets own color
ro.DeletedTextColor = RevisionColor.Green; // Deleted revisions are not highlighted
ro.RevisedPropertiesColor = RevisionColor.DarkBlue; // Formatting revisions will be marked in dark blue
ro.RevisionBarsColor = RevisionColor.DarkYellow; // Revision Bars on the side of the page will be dark yellow
doc.Save(MyDir + "Out.pdf");

Please note
that in evaluation mode there are some limitations applied. To avoid this you can request a free 30-day
trial license which removes these evaluation restrictions. You can
request this from here:
https://purchase.aspose.com/temporary-license