We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Word document load edit and save

Hello,

i want to buy this product but before that i want to make sure about some features

wheter MS Office word is require on the pc for these product?

how can i edit and save the document without MS Word?

Please give me some example or some comments on this

Hi

Thanks for your request.

1. No, Aspose.Words does not require MS Word to be installed on your PC. Please see the following link to learn more about Aspose.Words system requirements:
    http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.words-for-.net-and-java/aspose-words-for-net-system-requirements.html

2. Using Aspose.Words you can edit MS Word documents programmatically. Please see the documentation to learn more:
    http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.words-for-.net-and-java/programming-with-documents.html

Aspose.Words is a class library for working with Word documents programmatically. It does not provide any graphic user interface for editing/viewing documents.

Please let me know in case of any issues, I will be glad to help you.

Best regards.

Thanks for you quick reply on post.

But if aspose does not give any editor facility then how can we give user interface to edit the document and save it again.

i am having application in which one document is shared by many users and every one gives their input in the same document. in such cas i can show the document to users through aspose but if they want to add some text in it then how should i handle it. They can put their comment anywhere in the document.

Hi

Thanks for your request. As I mentioned, Aspose.Words is not GUI component, it is class library, which allows you to work with documents programmatically.

There are a lot of good products on the market, which allows editing of MS Word documents, like “TX Text Control”, “Subsystems TE”, “TextDynamics”, “Rad Editor”, “ALLText HT/Pro”. Also there are some web-based editors like Buzzword, Google Docs, ZohoWriter. You can try using one of them.

Best regards.