Word Document Printing - out of memory

Hello,
I’m using Aspose.Words 5.0.2 to generate and print a Word document with asp.net framework 2.0.
If I print (DocumentRenderer.print) a document created with Microsoft Word all works fine.
Instead, if I print a word document generated with Aspose.Words, aspnet_wp process takes more then 1 GB of memory and then the process stacks.
I tried to open and save the aspose.words document with Microsoft Word but the result doesn’t change.
Please find attached the document.

Have you got any idea?
Thanks.
Regards

Hi
Thanks for your request. It seems that this is known issue (#4042). Could you please provide me code that you use to generate this document?
Best regards.

Please find here attached the module and the templates I use to generate the report.
Regards
Marco

Thanks. This will help us to resolve this problem. I will notify you as soon as it is done. Note that Aspose.Words.Viewer is currently in beta.
Best regards.

Thanks for you quick response.

Unfortunatly I can’t feel confident on having the solution of this issue in a acceptable time as I found other threads with the same issue dated November 2007 not yet solved.

As you can understand we can’t ask our customer to wait till an undefined date.
Have you got any suggestion to workaround this issue?
Shall we use any other Aspose component to perform this task in an effective way?
Please note that Aspose.Words.Viewer is in beta mode since at least 2 years and I’m wondering if it will ever become official.
Regards,
Marco

Hi
Unfortunately, I can’t suggest any workaround for you. Also I managed to reproduce this issue on all your template documents.
Best regards.

We are happy to tell you that the new Rendering Engine has replaced the “old Viewer Beta”. The Rendering Engine can print, save as images or draw onto .NET Graphics object any document page.

Please see Aspose.Words documentation to learn more about new features.

Saving to image

In additional, new Rendering engine allows you to convert Word document to PDF directly (without using Aspose.Pdf).

Saving to Pdf

The latest version of Aspose.Words is available for download from downloads section or from NuGet

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by MuzammilKhan