Word document with many pages trasform in pdf

Hi,
I have a word document with about 500 pages that i need to transform in pdf.
I have Aspose.word , version 9.0.0, licenced, but when I transform the file, aspose crash.
I could evaluate an upgrade to version 10.6.0, but before,I need to know if it solves my problem.
I download the package in trial versione, but it truncate the file to the first page.
There is a way to obtain a full temporary licence to test my file?
Thanks,
Lisa

Hello

Thanks for your inquiry. If you want to test Aspose.Words without the evaluation version limitations, you can request a 30-day Temporary License. Please refer to:
https://purchase.aspose.com/temporary-license

Best regards,

Hello,
I tryed the new version of component with temporary licence. Now the document is correctly converted in pdf, but it takes about 4 minutes to perform the operation.
It is not acceptable for my application a so long time, considering that a pdf printer takes about 10 seconds for the same operation.
Also the use of the property doc.PageCount takes about 4 minutes to receive a result, so I can’t use this property eventually to switch from one method of conversion to another.
In order to buy the product, I need you solve this issue
It is possible ?
thanks
Lisa

Hello
Thanks for your request. Processing time and memory consumption fully depends on your documents and their complexity.
Processing time depends on what you will do with documents, if you simply open and save the document, processing will be very fast. But if you need to perform some complex operations like rendering, then processing will take a little longer. For example, Aspose.Words renders about 10 pages per second.
Best regards,