Word drawing gets messed up after saving with Aspose.Words (44356)

Hi,

I have a .docx Word document which contains a Word ‘drawing’.
I have attached the source Word document (testaspose.docx) and the result after saving with aspose (asposetestoutput.docx).

We open the word document using Aspose.Words (14.6) and save it.
When we open the document which was saved by Aspose.Words in Word, some texts in the Word drawing are moved around. (Text in the first and 5th bubble seems to have partially switched)
In the attachment I also include a before and after screenshot.

Can you confirm this is a bug in Aspose.Words?

Regards,
Robert Wielink
Infoland BV

Hi Robert,

Thanks for your inquiry. While using the latest version of Aspose.Words i.e. 14.6.0, I managed to reproduce this issue on my side. I have logged this issue in our bug tracking system. The ID of this issue is WORDSNET-10418. Your thread has also been linked to this issue and you will be notified as soon as it is resolved. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

Hello Awais,

This issue is marked as resolved, but we did not get a notification that is was fixed. Can you let me know in what aspose.words version this issue was resolved?

Regards

Paul Vrugt
Sr Software Engineer
Infoland BV

Hi Paul,

Thanks for your inquiry. We haven’t published the next release of Aspose.Words 14.9.0 yet. We will inform you via this thread as soon as the next release containing the fix to your issue is published at the start of next week. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-10418) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.