Word Editor in our HTML Java application

Dear all,

we are thinking to incorporate a word editor in our HTML Java application.

Our Java Application is based on Spring MVC, Maven, Tomcat, HTML and JQuery, and the editor would be a HTML page.

Would it be possible with your product?, if it is, could you give me some example links to try with the trial version and check it?

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Julio

@Julio_Lopez,

Thanks for your interest in Aspose.Words for Java API.

Aspose.Words for Java is a class library and with it you can programmatically generate, modify, convert, render and print Word documents (see supported file formats) without utilizing Microsoft Word®. So, it does not offer any UI or Control (editor) for performing these document processing tasks.

You can find documentation and examples by visiting the following links:

You can easily download/install Aspose.Words for Java or get this API from Maven for evaluation. The evaluation download is the same as the purchased download. The evaluation version simply becomes licensed when you add a few lines of code to apply the license.

If you want to test ‘Aspose.Words for Java’ without the evaluation version limitations, you can also request a 30-day Temporary License. Please refer to How to get a Temporary License?

Moreover, our sister company GroupDocs.com offers some viewer apps which you may consider including in your application to view the various file formats.

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.