Word file is saved incorrectly as PDF1.5 if header contains high table

Hi,

Found bug in Aspose.Words 14.5.0.

When I save Word file to PDF, then output .PDF file does not show entire file content:

• 1) header body are cut;
  • 2) table in the document body is split into 2 parts and the 2nd part is moved to the 2nd page;
File is saved successfully to PDF by MS Office Word (attached).

Here is code snippet to replicate:

<span style=“font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Consolas;
mso-fareast-font-family:“Times New Roman””>var name = “1.doc”;

var doc = new Document(d.FileName);

PdfSaveOptions docPdfOptions = new PdfSaveOptions();

docPdfOptions.Compliance = PdfCompliance.Pdf15;

doc.Save(name + “.pdf”);

Sample file is attached.

Best regards

Alex Shloma

Hi Alex,

Thanks for reporting these problems to us. While using the latest version of Aspose.Words i.e. 14.5.0, I managed to reproduce these issues on my side. I have logged a couple of issues in our bug tracking system. The IDs of these issues are WORDSNET-10236 (1- header body are cut;) and WORDSNET-10237 (the other issue). Your thread has been linked to these issues and you will be notified as soon as they are resolved. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-10237) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-10236) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.