Word InsertHtml equivalent in Aspose Slids

Hi Team,

What is equivalent emthod of Aspose.Word ProcessingDocumentBuilder.InsertHtml(htmlContent);
in Aspose Slide.

I have HTML content from HTML text editor which need to be added to slide.

Thanks and Regards,
Nakul

Hi Nakul,

I regret to share that the support for adding HTML text in Aspose.Slides TextFrame is currently unavailable. An issue with ID SLIDESNET-33166 has already been added in our issue tracking system to provide this feature support. The mentioned support will be available in Aspose.Slides for .NET 6.4.0, which is due for release in last week of June 2012.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

Hi Team,

Is it fixed in 6.4.0.0…

I don’t see SLIDESNET-33166 in notes of 6.4.0.0 version of Slides.

Please let me know.

Thanks and Regards,
Nakul

Also…Let me know if you have any plan for august -September release of aspose slide…

Hi,

I have discussed the issue with our development team and regret to share that the feature is still unavailable in Aspose.Slides. They are investigating the issue and we will be able to share the ETA with you by next week. I will inform you accordingly as soon as the information will be shared by them.

Many Thanks,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-33166) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.