Word math formula turns out wrong i PDFversion

Convert attached wordfile to PDf using version 9.7.0.0. it doesn’t turn out right.

Hello
Thanks for your inquiry. Equation in your document is MathML equation. Unfortunately, MathML is not supported in Aspose.Words. I linked your request to the appropriate issue. You will be notified as soon as this feature is fully supported.
Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 10072) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(26)

Hi,
I make an evaluation of Aspose Word 10.2.0.0, if it fits to our requirements, and I also get nothing displayed, using formulas. In Word it works wonderfull, but saving the document as pdf, nothing is displayed. I add the formula like this:

Dim eqFieldCode As String = "EQ x=h\s\do8(0)-\r(h\s\do8(0)-\f(2;h))"
m_Docbuilder.InsertField(eqFieldCode, Nothing)

Any ideas or workarounds, because this is an important thing we need?
thanks
jacques

Hi Jacques,
Thanks for your request. Unfortunately, Aspose.Words does not support rendering EQ fields yet. Your request has been linked the appropriate issue. We will let you know once this feature is available.
Best regards,

The problem seems to remain. Converting the attatched document with the formula (containing root and divided by) into a PDF file makes the formula look really weird.
Edit: we use 10.4.0.0.

Hello
Thanks for your request. Unfortunately, the problem is still unresolved. Your request has been linked to the appropriate issue. You will be notified as soon as it is supported.
Best regards,

Hi Christian,
Thanks for your request. Two issues were reported in this thread. One of them (Preserving OMML upon processing DOCX documents) is already resolved. The other about rendering OMML to image is not yet resolved.
Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-1673) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(4)