Word or excel to pdf

Hi all,

I want to konw,when the word or excel document convert to pdf,if the source document's size is very lage, about 10M,how many time will cost?And I want to know the CUP usage also.I have tested this,but the pdf document which is exported just 10 pages whatever the word document is more than 1000 pages,what's wrong?Hope get help from you.

Thanks.

Andy.

Hi Andy,

Thanks for your interest in Aspose.

Licensing for Aspose products is based off different subscription types, for an explanation of these please see the FAQ page here.

It's hard to quantify the CPU usage, as it depends on many factors. In Aspose.Words most likely you will see a spike in CPU usage when rendering (as the page layout is being updated) which will then quickly level off as the PDF is saved.

I believe the reason you are only seeing the first ten pages of a thousand page document being rendered is because it is being truncated due to the application not being set with a license. You can request a 30 day temporary license to work with which will remove this limitation from the purchases page here.

If I can help with anything else please feel free to ask.

Thanks,