Word saved to PDF : Font and table size differ

Hi!

We have Aspose.words version 11.10 in production and everything works great. Now, we are testing version 14.2 and noticed that for a .docx document saved to PDF, some elements differ.

I’ve attached a sample project that reads the document in.docx and save it to out.pdf (those documents are in \Data\ folder in sample projet). There’s an extra PDF file “converted by word.pdf” that represent the document “in.docx” saved as pdf by Microsoft Word.

In out.pdf, you will see that font size is bigger and the table needs extra paper! Is there something I can do to save it to PDF, but keeping size to get the same as the PDF generated by Microsoft Word?

Thank you!

JSr

Hi,

Thanks for your inquiry.

While using the latest version of Aspose.Words i.e. 14.4.0, I managed to reproduce this issue on my side. I have logged this issue in our bug tracking system. The ID of this issue is WORDSNET-10152. Your thread has also been linked to this issue and you will be notified as soon as it is resolved. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-10152) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.