We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Word shape scroll object is lost during document proccessing

Another problem that i have with the same code in my previous post

mDocument.Range.Bookmarks["START" + wField.Id].Text = mDocument.Range.Bookmarks["START" + wField.Id].Text.Replace("[", " ").Replace("]", " ");

that after saving the document i am loosing the scroll. See attachment. I dont understand why?

Hello

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Thanks for your request. The brackets around bookmark are invisible during rendering/printing etc. It is MS Word options. If you would like to hide brackets, you should go to “Word Options” -> “Advanced” and uncheck “Show Bookmarks” option. After these changes, brackets will become invisible in MS Word.

Best regards,

The same as in 'Numbering formating lost in document" post.

Numbering Formatting lost in document

Please see attachments.

Hello<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Thank you for additional information. Please try using the suggestions provided here:

http://www.aspose.com/community/forums/298666/right-to-left-languages-problem/showthread.aspx#298666

Best regards,

Thank you.

Thats what i do in my code (run through all bookmarks and removing brackets) but for some reason the word shape object (scroll) disappeared. The question is why?

Hello

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Thank you for additional information. I managed to reproduce the problem on my side. The problem occurs because you are using editable region. But unfortunately, Aspose.Words does not support editable regions yet. I linked your request to the appropriate issue. You will be notified as soon as this feature is supported.

Best regards

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-1067) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(40)