Word Table Convert To PDF Wrong Place

I posted this problem again, just want to track it and get solution to it easily.I try using the code snippet which aspose.words for .net provided.

Document doc = new Document(dataDir + @"1.docx");
dataDir = dataDir + Path.GetFileNameWithoutExtension(NextFile.Name) + ".pdf";
dataDir = dataDir + "Template_out.pdf";
// // Save the document in PDF format.
doc.Save(dataDir);

unfortunately, it doesn’t work perfectly, the table gets divided into two part

I attached it again, and hopefully I can get the method for fixing it. Otherwise, I will consider not purchasing this component, because I have many requirement related to the word, excel, email etc…

Hi,

Thanks for your inquiry.

It seems that Aspose.Words mimics the way the Microsoft Word works in this case. I converted your ‘beforetest_2.docx’ file to PDF format by using both Microsoft Word 2016 and Aspose.Words for .NET 17.5. I have also attached the resultant files here for your reference. You can see that Aspose.Words 17.5 produces an output similar to Microsoft Word 2016.

In case you still see problems in Aspose.Words 17.5 generated PDF, please create a comparison screenshot which shows the problematic area(s) in Aspose.Words generated PDF and attach it here for our reference. We will investigate the issue further on our end and provide you more information.

Please also tell what version of MS Word are you currently using on your end?

Best regards,

see attached snpshot to refer to the problematic area

one thing to mentioned, I use MS Word 2016 to open the word document, what I hope is that after convert to pdf, the file format should be exactly the same as original word document.That’s the point.Thanks again.

Hi,

Thanks for the additional information.

While using the latest version of Aspose.Words i.e. 17.5, we managed to reproduce this issue on our end. We have logged this issue in our bug tracking system. The ID of this issue is WORDSNET-15406. Your thread has also been linked to this issue and you will be notified as soon as it is resolved. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

Thanks Awais.Hafeez, do you konw how I can see the issue WORDSNET-15406. to know the latest progress? May I know how long it will roughly cost to fix this issue? Because we’re really want to know if it’s proper product that we can purchase and our project is in a hurry to require this feature.

Hi,

Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately, there is no direct way to track issues by yourself. But, you are welcome to ask the issue status via forum threads. We will verify the status from our internal issue tracking system and reply you back. Secondly, WORDSNET-15406 is currently pending for analysis and is in the queue. There are no estimates available at the moment. We will inform you via this thread as soon as this issue is resolved. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Best regards,

Hopefully it can be fixed a little quick, because our project is in a tight progress, I don’t want to miss it.

Hi,

Thanks for being patient.

We try our best to deal with every customer request in a timely fashion. We unfortunately cannot guarantee a delivery date to every customer issue. Our product teams work on issues on a first come, first served basis. We feel this is the fairest and most appropriate way to satisfy the needs of the majority of our customers.

Rest assured, we will inform you via this thread as soon as this issue is resolved. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Best regards,

Thanks, I really understand it.The reason why I’m in a hurry to know the result is that we really want to purchase it as early as we can to apply in our project, but before validating all its feature works fine, I couldn’t make decision.

so what I can do is just wait in here, and try other approach to see if it can work it out.Wait for the good news and solution to it soon.

Thanks again.

Hi,

Thanks for your inquiry. We have passed your concerns to our product team and also asked the ETA of this issue. We may update you via this thread as soon as any estimates or any updates are available. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Best regards,

Hi,

It is update you that this is a complex issue which is related to the ‘column balancing’ algorithms. I am afraid, we won’t be able to share any estimates at the moment. However, as a workaround you may simply delete the two empty paragraphs before the line “日期: 2017 年5 月19 日” and set the bottom border 1pt. Hope, this helps.

Best regards,

Thanks, I also found anohter problem, no sure if it’s the same issue, the generated pdf will generate extra empty space, I attached the testing word and corresponding pdf as well as the comparison, problem image, you can check it to see what the problem is.

Hi,

Thanks for your inquiry. The problem occurs because you are using Aspose.Words for .NET in evaluation mode (i.e. without applying license). Please check the following article:

How to license Aspose.Words for .NET

I have converted your Word document to PDF format by using licensed version of Aspose.Words for .NET 17.5 and attached the converted PDF here for your reference.

If we can help you with anything else, please feel free to ask.

Best regards,

Thanks Awais.hafeez, good to hear it. If the license can fix the problem, it would be fine for me.

Is there any way I can improve the pdf quality while using aspose.word to do word to pdf convert? Based on my tesing,the output pdf quality by using aspose.word is not crystall clear enough, that’s my concern.

Hi,

Thanks for your inquiry. Please attach your sample Word document you are getting this problem with and output PDF file showing the undesired behavior here for testing. We will investigate the issue on our end and provide you more information.

Best regards,

Hi awais.hafeez,

Through long time consideration, we really want to purchase the aspose.words product, but based on the evaluation version testing the pdf quality couldn’t reach our expectation, so I’m wonderring is it possible that you provide us one production version instead of the evaluation for us to do testing, and then we can take a look at official production version generated pdf quality and final decide if purchase it.

Hi,

Thanks for your inquiry. If you want to test Aspose.Words for .NET API without the evaluation version limitations, you can also request a 30-day Temporary License. Please refer to the following page:

How to get a Temporary License?

Best regards,