We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Word Table Rendering In Aspose.Words 7 & 8

The test document created using Aspose.Words has a word table in the centre of the page.

In Aspose the table is displayed and printed incorrectly. I have tested this using version 7.0 and 8.0.

The table cells are displayed one character wide with the contents going down the page as below:

T

A

B

L

E

In word 2003 it is displayed correctly.

In fact if you open the document in Word 2003 and save without making any changes the document is now correctly rendered by Aspose.

I have attached a test document that has this problem ‘Lovetts Test Aspose Doc’ together with a document contain screen shots using this document.

Kevin Fisher

The test document created using Aspose.Words has a word table in the centre of the page.

In Aspose the table is displayed and printed incorrectly. I have tested this using versioin 7.0 and 8.0.

The table cells are displayed one character wide with the contents going down the page as below:

T

A

B

L

E

In word 2003 it is displayed correctly.

In fact if you open the document in Word 2003 and save without making any changes the document is now correctly rendered by Aspose.

I have attached a test document that has this problem ‘Lovetts Test Aspose Doc’ together with a document containg screen shots using this document.

Kevin Fisher

Hi

Thank you for reporting this problem to us. I managed to reproduce the problem on my side. Your request has been linked to the appropriate issue. You will be notified as soon as it is resolved.

Best regards,

Hi.

Are there any updates for this issue.

It’s causing us a few problems here as it is preventing a full ‘Aspose’ version of our application.

Best Wishes

Kevin Fisher

Hi Kevin,

Thanks for your request. Unfortunately, the issue is still unresolved. You will be notified as soon as it is fixed.

Best regards,