We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Word - text wrap around table and position

Hi,

We have table with wrap around and some position set. The table is after some bullet point text.
When we view the document in web layout ,the table is coming in between bullet text and the last bullet text is getting wrap round it. We change wrap to none , in this case the last bullet text is coming after the table.
The same issue is reproducible when we save the word document as html using aspose words Java 11.4.
Documents are attached.
Please let us know table settings so that the table should get fix at the same position in web layout also as it is in print layout.
Thank you.

Hi Sonali,

Thanks for your inquiry. I am afraid currently Aspose.Words does not provide any method/property to detect/set Text Wrapping of a Table. I have linked your request to the appropriate new feature (WORDSNET-5328) in our issue tracking system. You will be notified as soon as this feature is available. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,

Hi Awais,
Ok. We can leave the wrapping as it is.
Please let us know table settings so that the table should get fix at
the same position in web layout also as it is in print layout.
Thank you.

Hi Sonali,

Thanks for your inquiry. Please try using the following code snippet to achieve what you’re looking for:

Document doc = new
Document(@“c:\test\TextWrapAround_TablePosition.doc”);

// Get reference to the Table under consideration

Table tab = doc.GetChildNodes(NodeType.Table, true)[1] as Table;

Paragraph paraBefore = tab.PreviousSibling as Paragraph;

Paragraph paraAfter = tab.NextSibling as Paragraph;

Paragraph temp = paraAfter.Clone(true) as Paragraph;

paraAfter.Remove();

paraBefore.ParentNode.InsertAfter(temp, paraBefore);

doc.Save(@"C:\test\out.doc");

I hope, this will help.

Best Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-5328) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(9)

@sonaliag1

By default, you cannot type any text to the left or right of table using MS Word. However, you can wrap the text around the table using MS Word text wrapping feature. We introduced text wrapping feature for table in Aspose.Words 13.6 i.e. text is wrapped around the table occupying available side space. You can set text wrapping of table by setting TextWrapping.Around value to Table.TextWrapping property.