Word to Flow Documet(xaml)

Do you have Flow Document conversion ready? Is there a beta version I can try? I really need to get a reliable way to convert asap. I’m currently writing my own conversion function but I’m having trouble with table widths and table cells. Can you make any other suggestions?
I have found cellFormat.VerticalMerge and cellFormat.Horizontal merge are never populated. What are these for?

Hi
Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately Flow Document conversion is not ready yet.
Regarding merged cells. By Microsoft Word design rows in a table in a Microsoft Word document are completely independent. It means each row can have any number of cells of any width. So if you imagine first row with one wide cell and second row with two narrow cells, then looking at this document the cell in the first row will appear horizontally merged. But it is not a merged cell; it is just a single wide cell. Another perfectly valid scenario is when the first row has two cells. First cell has CellMerge.First and second cell has CellMerge.Previous, in this case it is a merged cell. In both cases the visual appearance in MS Word is exactly the same. Both cases are valid.
Best regards.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-2018) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(32)