Word to HTML Bullet Point Conversion

Is there a way to have bullet points from a word document converted into an unordered list when the document is rendered as html. Right now mine are coming out as a bullet point character inside a span tag, which is not conducive to use inside our rich text editor.

Thanks,
Luke

Hi Luke,

Thanks for your inquiry. I would like to inform you that we will add an option in the future to control how lists are exported to HTML. This should allow you to export all lists in documents using
    and
  • tags. I have linked your thread to this HTML export option (WORDSNET-1170). We will inform you as soon as there are any developments on this.

Moreover, it would be great if you could give a comparison as to how you are expecting your output HTML documents to be generated like (even a screenshot of the output or the output document itself will suffice). Also, please share your input Word document, output HTML file and the expected HTML file here for reference.

Best Regards,

Thanks, I’ll be looking forward to that release as it will hopefully clear up a lot of issues we have been having with lists and our Rich Text Editor. I’ve attached two documents for you to see the input, output, and expected / desired output. Ordered lists work pretty well, but bulleted lists have issues because users want to add items to the list.

Hi Luke,

Thanks for the additional information. I have logged a new issue to address your problem in our issue tracking system. The issue ID is WORDSNET-6930. We will inform you as soon as this issue is resolved.

Best Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-6930) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.