Word to html - colored lines

hi,
We are using aspose words Java 11.4 for converting word to html.
It looks for empty paragraphs it retains some back ground color information and so for space character in html it gives colored character.

Please refer attached document, when we save it as html, 2 colored lines appears.

Please let us know workaround in Java for 11.4 .
Thank you.

Hi Sonali,

Thanks for your inquiry.

While using the latest version of Aspose.Words i.e. 11.7.0, I managed to reproduce this issue on my side. I have logged this issue in our bug tracking system. The issue ID is WORDSNET-6856. Your request has been linked to this issue and you will be notified as soon as it is resolved.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,

Hi Sonali,

Thank you for being patient.

Our development team has completed the work on your issue (WORDSNET-6856) and has come to a conclusion that this issue and the undesired behaviour you’re observing is actually not a bug in Aspose.Words. So, we’ve closed this issue as ‘Not a Bug’.

The problem occurs because the input .doc document contains highlights which causes the highlight color appear in output document. In this case, Aspose.Words mimics the behaviour of Microsoft Word i.e. please open the original document and save it as web page ( save as=>other formats => choose “Web Page” as format) and you will notice that output produced by Microsoft Word does also contain the highlights.

To overcome this problem, you just need to delete the highlights manually from the original document. The simplest solution is: select all text in the document (Crtl + A) and then set “Text Highlight Color” to “No Color”.

If we can help you with anything else, please feel free to ask.

Best regards,