Word to html - header for landscape page

Hi,
We are using aspose words for Java 11.4 for converting word to html. We have portrait and landscape pages.In html, for portrait pages , header is fine ,but for landscape pages the header is not showing all the contents.Document is attached.

Please let us know the cause and possible solution.

Thank you.

Hi Sonali,

Thanks for your inquiry. First of all, we always encourage our customers to use the latest release versions of Aspose.Words as it contains newly introduced features, enhancements and fixes for issues reported earlier. You can give the latest version (11.6.0) a try by downloading it from the following link:
https://releases.aspose.com/words/java

Secondly, please note that there can be a maximum of only one HeaderFooter of each HeaderFooterType per section. Talking about headers, there are of three types i.e. HeaderFirst, HeaderPrimary and HeaderEven; so up to three different headers are possible in a section (i.e. for first, even and odd pages).

In your document, there found to be three Sections. The orientation of pages in first and third Sections is portrait; however, the orientation of pages in second Section is landscape. I would suggest you please read the following article on specifying how headers and footers are exported to HTML, MHTML or EPUB formats:
https://reference.aspose.com/words/java/com.aspose.words/ExportHeadersFootersMode

Moreover, while using the latest version of Aspose.Words i.e. 11.6.0, I managed to reproduce this issue on my side. I have logged this issue in our bug tracking system. The issue ID is WORDSNET-6794. Your request has also been linked to this issue and you will be notified as soon as it is resolved.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,

Hi Awais,
Thank you. For all headers the text is within table. For landscape page , the table is inside textbox. Can you suggest any settings on this table/textbox/shape object so that all contents become visible?
Thanks.

Hi Sonali,

Thanks for your inquiry. I have asked for any possible workaround from our development team that you may use until your problem is resolved. As soon as any information on this is shared by them, I will be glad to share that with you.

Best Regards,

Hi Awais,
Any update on this? Mean while let us know possible cause.

Hi Sonali,

Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately, your issue is not resolved yet. This issue is pending for analysis and is in the queue. We will inform you as soon as your issue is resolved. We apologise for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-6794) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.