Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Word to html - header - frame text moving left

Hi,

We are using aspose words for Java to convert word to html.

We have a header with a table and the frame. The text in the frame is not coming at expected position in html.

In word document the frame is right aligned. But when we save the document as html , the frame text is moving to left and coming at the center of the page.

Any aspose setting can help in fixing this?

Document attached. Issue exists in latest 11.9.

Thanks.

Hi Sonali,

Thanks for your inquiry. While using the latest version of Aspose.Words i.e. 11.9.0, I managed to reproduce this issue on my side. In general, please note that text frames are obsolete, they are replaced by TextBox Shapes in the latest Microsoft Word document versions and frames are currently not fully supported by Aspose.Word. I have logged your issue in our bug tracking system. The issue ID is WORDSNET-7353. Your request has been linked to this issue and you will be notified as soon as it is resolved. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,

Thanks Awais. Please give us fix as early as possible. Meanwhile can you provide any workaround for given scenario ?

Thanks.

Hi Sonali,

Thanks for your request. Sure, we will keep you informed of the status of this issue and let you know once it is resolved.

Best Regards,

I know this is an old topic. I would like to know if there has been any resolve for text frames to HTML positioning fixes.

Thanks,

Jared

Hi Jared,

Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately, this issue is still unresolved. Rest assured, we will inform you as soon as this issue is resolved. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Best regards,

Is there any way, while we wait for the proper solution, to use Aspose.Words to change the TextFrames to TextBoxes? If so, can you show me the code that would work for that? Is there a way to get the positioning of a TextFrame?

Hi Jared,

Thanks for your inquiry.

Text in frame is centre aligned and the frame is right aligned; currently, Aspose.Words ignores all information about frames in Html export. So, the frame is exported as plane text and is centre aligned. May be to get desired behaviour, you should set alignment of the text in frame to right.

I hope, this helps.

Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-7353) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.