Word to HTML - Line Arrow Rendering Issues

When processing a Word document and saving at HTML with Word’s Native Shapes involved, some of them are rendering oddly. I’ve attached 2 documents which contain a single Vertical, double arrow, of .75 width and 5.0 width. When saving it as HTML, the resulting png representation of the Native Shapes looks nothing like a double arrow. I attached the result from the Wide document, since I initially saw the narrow arrow rendering as a very fine line, I thought perhaps it was an aliasing issue with the arrow’s head getting blended together with the line stroke.

This also seems to only happen on vertically and horizontally aligned arrows, if the arrow is at an angle, the arrow’s head does render… although it is very very rough, still not as clear as I’d expect it.

Is there a setting I am missing that needs to be applied to achieve a more accurate looking arrow?

Hi Philip,

Thanks for your inquiry.

Perhaps you’re using an older version of Aspose.Words; as with Aspose.Words 13.7.0, I was unable to reproduce these issues on my side. I would suggest you please upgrade to the latest version of Aspose.Words. You can download it from the following link:

I hope, this helps.

Best regards,

Just updated to 13.7.0, looks great now, thank you.