Word to pdf additional whitespace

I am using aspose.words to generate a report and then converting this report to pdf. All is going well, except for one table. In this table after converting to pdf whitespace is added between the lines of text. In the generated word document this whitespace does not exist.
Included are the word document and pdf, the problem can be seen on page 71.

Thanks for your help!

Hi
Thanks for your request. I cannot reproduce the problem on my side. I used the latest version of Aspose.Words for testing. You can download the latest version from here:
https://releases.aspose.com/words/net
Best regards,

I’m using version 10, as this is the latest version we can use with our current license. Could you please try and reproduce the problems using version 10?

Thank you.

Hi
Thanks for your request. The latest version of Aspose.Words is 10.6.0. All fixes and new features are added to new versions of Aspose.Words. Every Aspose license carries a one-year subscription for free upgrades to any new versions or fixes that come out during this time. So if your license will allow you to upgrade to the version that will contains the fix, you will be able to get the fix with the new version for free. If your license does not allow you to upgrade for free you will be compelled to renew your license in order to get the new version with fix.
Best regards,