Word to PDF Conversion Example Error

I put a published example of a WORD to PDF doc code snippet in a button click event to test it. It does not work. The error message is included as comments.
Also the example produces a warning message...

Could you please take a look at what is published is correct or requires updating. If not, do you have an example that simply takes an existing Word document and converts it to a PDF format.

using Aspose.PDF;
using Aspose.Word;
private void Button1_Click(object sender, System.EventArgs e)

{

Word word = new Word();
Document doc = word.Open(@"C:\Temp\WordOutput.doc"); //<-- warning message states that this is obsolete
doc.Save("C:/temp/WordOutput.xml",SaveFormat.FormatAsposePdf);

Pdf pdf = new Pdf();
pdf.BindXML("C:/temp/WordOutput.xml",null);
pdf.Save("C:/temp/WordOutput.pdf");

//Produces the following error...
// C:\Temp\WordOutput.doc already exists
//Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.
//
//Exception Details: System.Exception: C:\Temp\WordOutput.doc already exists
//
//Source Error:
//
//
//Line 54: {
//Line 55: Word word = new Word();
//Line 56: Document doc = word.Open(@"C:\Temp\WordOutput.doc");
//Line 57: doc.Save("C:/temp/WordOutput.xml",SaveFormat.FormatAsposePdf);
//Line 58: Pdf pdf = new Pdf();
//

}

Document doc = word.Open(fileName) still works, it is marked as obsolete (it also says what to do instead) because you can do just this:

Document doc = new Document(fileName);

The error message is strange indeed, but I think it is caused by the fact that your WordOutput.doc file is not a DOC binary file, but an RTF file probably.

By the way, where did you see this example? I think we’ve updated all the examples to show the use of new Document ctor.