Word to PDF conversion - issue with new line characters

Hi,

We are using Aspose.Word for converting word .docx file to PDF. Docx template gets loaded with application values at runtime and we are converting this document to pdf for showing to user. Word document template is having content controls to show the application values at runtime. In there are single paragraph without any new line feeds, all the data is showing fine without any issues. If there are multiple paragraphs in comments, word document content control gets updated as single paragraph with new line feeds for new paragraph. When we convert this word document to PDF using Aspose.Word, all the new line characters are converted and formatted as paragraphs, thats fine. Issue we are facing are, we are getting a square special character for each new line and randomly some of the words in paragraphs gets overlapped.

Please help me in resolving this, if you have any suggestions for word template let me know.

Thank you

Saravanan

Hi Saravanan,

Thanks for your inquiry. I have tested the scenario and have not found any issue with output PDF file while using latest version of Aspose.Words for .NET. Please use the latest version of Aspose.Words for .NET. I have attached the output PDF file with this post.

Please let us know if you have any more queries.