We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Word to pdf conversion looses embedded URL's

I have a Word document with a hyperlink.
After converting the document to a pdf file using aspose, the hyperlink is not active.
The Hyperlink is only active on the spaces, not on a word.

Code used

Aspose.Words.Document doc = new Aspose.Words.Document(vsInputFile);
doc.Save(pdfFile, Aspose.Words.SaveFormat.Pdf);I have a Word document with a hyperlink.
After converting the document to a pdf file using aspose, the hyperlink is not active.
The Hyperlink is only active on the spaces, not on a word.

Code used

Aspose.Words.Document doc = new Aspose.Words.Document(vsInputFile);
doc.Save(pdfFile, Aspose.Words.SaveFormat.Pdf);

The aspose version used is: 11.0.0 (product version 2012.01.31)

Hi Walter,

Thanks for your inquiry. First of all, I would suggest you please upgrade to the latest version of Aspose.Words 13.5.0 from the following link:
http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.words-for-.net/default.aspx

I hope, this helps.

Secondly, if the problem still remains, please attach your input Word document and output PDF document showing the undesired behaviour here for testing? I will investigate the issue on my side and provide you more information.

Best regards,

Hello,

Attached you will find the word document and result in pdf format

Regards,
Walter
Hi Walter,

Thanks for your inquiry.

While using the latest version of Aspose.Words i.e. 13.5.0, I managed to reproduce this issue on my side. I have logged this issue in our bug tracking system. The issue ID is WORDSNET-8480. Your request has also been linked to this issue and you will be notified as soon as it is resolved. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-8480) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.