Word to PDF Conversion Not Working after upgrade to the latest version

I upgraded from 3.6.2 to 3.7 Pdf and from 5.2 to 5.2.1 Words and now the attached Word document does not convert very well at all. Tables are moved around, text is on top of other text, etc.

Can you take a look at this for me please? Hans.firefox mentioned this is an issue with Words not Pdf.
Additionally, could you please check one other thing with regards to the document that I sent. When it is converted to a PDF (with the older dlls), for some reason the text boxes at the top of the page are not converted. There is an address text box and a title text box, and neither come across. What is odd, if I put the text boxes in a Header, they then convert fine over to PDF. Unfortunately, this is a tight document and using a header will not work as it bumps it to 2 pages.
This is currently holding up a production environment, so the quicker you can provide assistance the better. Thank you.

Hi
Thanks for your request. I managed to reproduce this issue. I created new issue #5580 in our defect database. We will provide you more information.
As a workaround you can down upgrade to the old versions of Aspose.Words and Aspose.Pdf.
Best regards.

Downgrading does fix the first problem. However, the second problem still remains.

Hi
We will investigate the issue and provide you more information.
Best regards.

Any news on this?
Thanks.

Hello!
Thank you for your patience.
The reason why tables get overlapped is described in the following thread:
Please feel free to join the discussion. In few words, we have implemented a new feature in Aspose.Words 5.2.1 which has broken some cases.
Another problem you are writing about is missing textboxes at the top of the page. I’m unable to reproduce it but a very similar problem was fixed in Aspose.Pdf 3.7.0.0. Please suggest upgrade to this version and test your document on it.
Regards,

Aspose,

Thanks for the update, I have been using Words 5.2.0 and has worked fine

Hello!
We are going to fix #5580 by adding a new export parameter to switch logic outputting floating tables. By default Aspose.Words will output them inline so you won’t be affected. When Aspose.Pdf happens to support text wrapping around floating objects it could be possible to change default logic or remove the parameter at all.
Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 5580) have been fixed in this update.
Added a new parameter to SaveOptions: PdfExportFloatingTables

This appears to have fixed my issue, although I am seeing another problem now that I will open a new post on.