Word to PDF Conversion only moves first line of footnote to bottom of page

The rest of the footnote appears where it would have been in the text.
I am using Words 4.4.1.0 and pdf 3.6.1.0
It would look something like:
Here is where the footnote would go 1 Second line of footnote goes here along with the third and fourth line of footnote.
Text continues until the bottom of the page

1 First line of footnote

Hi
Thanks for your request. Could you please attach sample document for testing? (only you and Aspose staff members can download it). We will investigate this and provide you more information.
Best regards.

Here is a sample program and three test documents:
Reference.doc – The reference table is showing up in the PDF but is invisible in the DOC file.
MultiLineFn.doc – The footnote wraps over into the middle of the page.
NoJustification.doc – The first two paragraphs should have left and right justification, but the PDF only does this for the second paragraph.

Hello!
Thank you for providing additional materials. I’ve figured out the following:

1. Reference.doc – The reference table is showing up in the PDF but is invisible in the DOC file.
    SET fields should not be output to PDF. I have created a new issue #4826 in our defect database. We’ll notify you on any progress or when it is fixed.
  2. MultiLineFn.doc – The footnote wraps over into the middle of the page.
    This is an issue with Aspose.Pdf. On my side it is reproduced a bit differently so only a small part or the footnote goes to the main text. I’ll notify Aspose.Pdf team and they will reply you shortly here in the thread.
  3. NoJustification.doc – The first two paragraphs should have left and right justification, but the PDF only does this for the second paragraph.
    This issue was fixed in Aspose.Pdf 3.6.2.0. You can download it here:
    https://releases.aspose.com/pdf/net/
    Regards,

Hi,

I am a developer of aspose pdf team. The footnote problem of MultiLineFn.doc is an issue with Aspose.Pdf. I have logged it as PDFNET-4840 in our defect database. We will try our best to resolve it ASAP. Thanks.

Best regards.

Hi,

We have resolved the footnote problem in MultiLineFn.doc(PDFNET-4840). Please try the attachment. Thanks.

Best regards.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 4826) have been fixed in this update.