Word to Pdf Conversiont - AutoNum Field

Hi,

We have template word document (.docx) which gets populated with data. The template contains AutoNum fields. The autonum field works as expected when converting to word format (for instance, Word 2003, .doc), but not when converting to pdf (html). The only topic on the forum I could find that was somewhat related to this was very old, but at that stage, you didn’t support it. Is this still the case?

Thanks,
Charl Marais

Hi

Thanks for your request. Could you please attach your document for testing? I will investigate the issue and provide you more information.
Best regards.

Hi,

Attached is the docx before conversion and the PDF output. The Autonum fields (numbers) are missing in the tables (The table for each screen with the heading Screen Objectives).

Cheers,
Charl Marais

Hi

Thank you for additional information. I managed to reproduce the problem on my side and created new issue #7926 in our defect database. I will notify you as soon as it is fixed.
Best regards.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-2180) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(2)