Word to PDF converting changes formatting

Hi,

I use latest version of Aspose.Word (13.1.0.0) and have problem with conversion this document (please see attached .docx file) to PDF - last line on first page (it is a single page document) becomes first line on second page in the output PDF document. I also tried to print to PDF using another printer - output PDF is exactly what I have in the input document. But I need to use and prefer your library.

Please help me with this issue, it is very urgent for me.

Thank you,
Alex Shloma
Hi Alex,

Thanks for your inquiry. I have managed to reproduce the same issue at my side. I have logged this issue as WORDSNET-7834 in our issue tracking system. I have linked this forum thread to the same issue and you will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Thank you for quick response.

Looking forward to get it resolved - really very urgent for me.

Best regards,
Alex Shloma
Hi Alex,

We will update you via this forum thread once this issue is resolved. Please feel free to ask if you have any question about Aspose.Words, we will be happy to help you.

Hi Alex,

It is to update you that our development team has finished analysing your issue and has come to a conclusion that is your issue and the behaviour you're observing is actually not a bug. I am quoting developer's comment here for your reference:

In the customer document, the paragraph starting with "1. Term" occupies 4 lines. In AW output the paragraph occupies 5 lines, pushing the rest of the content down and causing the last line to flow to the next page.

If the compatibility option is turned off in MS Word, the paragraph occupies 5 lines and the document flows to the second page, like in AW output. It seems, MS Word squeezes the justified text tighter than normally in presence of the option.

The customer may turn off the problematic compatibility option as a workaround.

Hi Tahir,

Thank you for explanations! MS Word Compatibility made such occasion.

Best regards,
Alex Shloma

Hi Alex,

Thanks for your feedback. Please feel free to ask if you have any question about Aspose.Words, we will be happy to help you.