Word to Pdf doesn't work properly

I have a problem converting word document to pdf. After converting all texts in PDF are Italic but in word document there are only a few words as italic. Could somebody help? I am useing aspose.word version 6.0.1

Attached you can find word document.

bellow you can find simple code.

Document docAS = new Document(@"C:\PROJECTS\Inecobank\lip_docs\TP11_00149\FinanceContract.doc");
docAS.Save(@"C:\PROJECTS\Inecobank\lip_docs\TP11_00149\1.pdf", SaveFormat.Pdf);

Hi
Thanks for your request. I cannot reproduce the problem on my side. I used the latest version of Aspose.Words for testing. You can download the latest version from here:
https://releases.aspose.com/words/net
Best regards,

Hi I am useing old version of AsposeWord. the file version is 6.0.1

Hi
Thank you for additional information. Unfortunately, we do not provide fixes for old versions of Aspose.Words. So to resolve the problem you should update.
You can try upgrading to the latest version of Aspose.Words your license allows to upgrade. As you may know every Aspose license carries one-year subscription for free upgrades to new versions released during this time. So you can upgrade to any version that comes out during this time at no cost.
To check an expiration date of your existing Aspose license. Just open the license file using notepad. You will see the following tags:

It means that you can free upgrade to version of Aspose.Words published before 02/18/2009.
Best regards,

Thanks for the answer my license allows me to upgrade from 6.0.1 to 6.2.0 but I cannot download 6.2.0. I get unexpected error when trying to download from here : https://releases.aspose.com/words/net

Hello
Thanks for your inquiry. I have sent the link to download Aspose.Words 6.2.0 to your e-mail.
Best regards,

Thank you for the file but unfortunately it doesn’t resolve my problem. is there other workaround without upgrading to new version?

Hi
Thanks for your request. Unfortunately, I cannot suggest you any other way to resolve the problem.
Best regards,