Word to PDF: Format issue and lost contents

Hi,

I am using ASPOSE WORD componet for converting my word docs to PDF files. Currently, I am facing an big issue with the conversion.My word doc contains images and tables, and I use inputStream to read the word doc and use save to save it into pdf. But the PDF converted has lots of probelms.

Firstly, some contents will pull up into previous page.

Secondly, some images are missed.

Thirdly, the tables cover on the footer.

I have upload orignal word doc and PDF I generated.

Regards,

Williamword.zip (2.8 MB)

@w.wei

Thanks for your inquiry. We have tested the scenario with you shared document and noticed the reported issue. We have logged a ticket WORDSNET-16012 in our issue tracking system for further investigation and rectification. We will notify you as soon as it is resolved.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Thank you for your reply, please as soon as possible because we are considering whether purchase it or not. Converting feature is the most part for us.

If you have any further info, please let me know as soon as possible.

Regards,

William

@w.wei

Thanks for your feedback. We have recently noticed the issue and currently it is pending for investigation in the queue. Sure, we will notify you as soon as we have some update.

Thanks for your patience and cooperation.

Hi,

Have you solve this issue? Or do you have any update. If it’s possible, please let me know.

Thanks

Regards,

William

@w.wei

Thanks for your inquiry. Please note the issue (WORDSNET-16012) related to contents movement to previous page is postponed. Because it relates to a new feature(WORDSNET-9957); text wrapping in document header. We will notify you as soon as it is implemented.

Furthermore, our product team is analyzing missing images issue(WORDSNET-16019). We will notify you as soon as some update is available.

Thanks for your patience and cooperation.

@w.wei,
The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-16019) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 18.1 update and this Aspose.Words for Java 18.1 update.
Please also check the following articles: