Word to PDF: Getting an extra Black Line in PDF

Hi, I am using Aspose.Word(4.2.6) and Aspose.PDF(3.5.0) to convert my word document to Pdf. But in the final PDF file, I am getting a black line which does not exist in original word document. I have attached an example where you can see a black line at:
Page 16 at very bottom
Page 28 at close to bottom
Page 47 at third line.
I have many examples of this issue, but I think one would be enough to define the problem. Thanks in advance for your help.
-Jerry

Thanks for reporting this problem to us. We will research the issue and inform you of the results in a short time.
Best regards,

Hi Jerry.
I tried to convert your document and found these defects too. In all cases there were extra formatting or special characters in the source. For instance:
- If you placed several sequential spaces on the separate line of text they were invisible in MS Word but produced a horizontal line in PDF. To view invisible characters such as line breaks, page breaks, tabs and spaces there is an option in MS Word.
- Headings in the document are surrounded with extra line breaks - before and after them. In some places line breaks were formatted as bold and underlined, the same way as headings. I removed bold and underline formatting from them and some artifacts disappeared. To make headings more distinguishable in the text it’s better to change their style. Just increase spacing before and after the text and you won’t have a need for extra line breaks.
- At the source place corresponding to page 28 in PDF there were a line consisting or underscores. I simply removed it. Maybe it was an intention? Please check.
I applied the corrected file. You can see the difference if you compare it with yours in MS Word.
All the cases except for the line of underscores are defects and we’ll work on them. But to get better results please follow the formatting rules in MS Word. Avoid unneeded elements in the document, apply proper styles, use tables to arrange something in columns, etc.
Issue created: #3228.
Regards,

Hi, Any updates when it will be fixed?
Thanks,
Jerry

I have logged this problem to our defect base as issue #3228. We will try to fix it in our next release, which will be published in a couple of weeks. A notification will be posted here in this thread as soon as it will be done. Now you can use simple workarounds which I described.
Regards,

Well, these documents are generated by our application automatically. I have no way to change those documents.

Hi Jerry.
Okay. I’ll increase priority of this issue and keep you informed.
Anyway you can change the documents after they are generated by your application and before they are converted to PDF. Thank you for understanding.
Regards,

Hi, Is there any update on this issue?
Thanks,
Pulkit Zery

Hi Jerry
Unfortunately this issue is under development yet. It has an upper priority in our defect base.
Thanks for understanding.

Hi Jerry!
#3228 is fixed in the current codebase. The fix will be available in the next public build.
Regards,

Can you give me the dll so that I can test it now?

Hi!
I think we are going to release early next week after I fix the issue with bookmarks. That’s what you are waiting for. And you will test them both. I’m sorry for our delays. If we were able to fix everything quick we would surely do that.
Regards,

Great! I can wait untill next week. Please update me when you have the next release out.
Thanks!

We have released a new version of Aspose.Words that contains a fix for your issue.

The new version of Aspose.Words is available for download from here.
Best regards.