Word to PDF II

Dear Aspose team,

Here is another issue. We have a big struggle with this also (ref. another post today)

This is the code (simplyfied, we have tried many different options..):

Dim Doc As Aspose.Words.Document = New Aspose.Words.Document(objStream)

Doc.Save(docToPDFStream, Aspose.Words.SaveFormat.Pdf)

The problem is shown in the attached documents (.doc and .pdf result). The problem is that some tables and graphics is cutted off on the right side. The same thing happens when tryint to save as word 97-2003. We have tried many different alternatives. Please assist..!

Kind Regards,

Henning, OSLO

Hi Henning,

Thanks for your request.

I was able to reproduce the issue you reported. The first table which is displayed cut off in the output PDF is an image. It is displayed cut off because it is wider than the page. If you set the right margin of the document you attached to 0.2" and convert the document to PDF then the image with the table is displayed correctly. Please try that and let me know if it helped.

Anyway I logged the problem in our defect database. You will be notified once it is fixed.

Thanks,

Thanks for your reply,

My customers says that it works fine using other PDF solutions. I'm afraid I can't tell them to do work arounds. MS Word supports object being placed outside the margins, so I can see why this is reported as a convertion error. I hope you will address this issue very soon..!

Kind Regards,

Henning

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 16745) have been fixed in this .NET update and in this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.