Word to PDF produces single-character lines

Installed the trial version on a test Sharepoint instance. I was able to convert some documents successfully from the Sharepoint dropdown menu.
But the attached 11-page Word file was converted to 704 pages as a pdf, because the body of the document became single-character lines.
Any advice or fix would be appreciated before we decide to invest in a license.

Hi
Thanks for your request. It seems the problem occurs in Aspose.Words for SharePoint because it internally uses an old version of Aspose.Words for .NET (9.7.0). The problem you have mentioned is already resolved in the latest version of Aspose.Words for .NET. It will be automatically fixed in the next version of Aspose.Words for SharePoint. We will let you know once it comes out.
Best regards,

Any projection as to when the next version of Aspose.Word for Sharepoint will come out? It will help us in our planning.

Hi
Thanks for your request. I will consult with the responsible developer and provide you more information.
Best regards,

Hi

The issue you have found earlier (filed as WORDSSP-208 - Width of text column in the document is incorrect after converting to PDF) has been fixed in this update.

Best regards,

I just tested the new version on the same document. It works fine now. Thanks.